Re: jtidy

From: Doug Kearns <djkea2@mugca.cc.monash.edu.au>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 09:18:17 +1000
To: html-tidy@w3.org
On Tue, Jul 24, 2001 at 10:09:43AM -0400, arnaud.peyre@cnedi06.cnafmail.fr wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm interested in Jtidy for a professionnal use and i see that the last
> version of Jtidy is 20/12/2000.
> I d like to know if the Jtidy project is definitively stopped or still
> alive?

It is still active.

As I understand it they are waiting for the next release of HTML Tidy
first, the last being 04/08/00.

The guys over at SourceForge, working on HTML Tidy, are VERY active and
will have a release out soon - there has been talk of an anniversary
edition. I imagine a JTidy will quickly follow.

See tidy.sourceforge.net for more details.

Regards,
Doug