JTidy localization problem

From: Russell Gold <russgold@acm.org>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 00:29:32 -0400
To: <tidy-develop@lists.sourceforge.net>, <html-tidy@w3.org>
I received a notice of a problem from someone in Canada who is using JTidy and get the following error:

>java.lang.Error: java.util.MissingResourceException: Can't find resource for
>base name org/w3c/tidy/TidyMessages, locale en_CA

I had not realized that Tidy was localized, but even if it is, shouldn't the en_US locale have picked this up?
Russell Gold                     | "... society is tradition and order
russgold@acm.org                 | and reverence, not a series of cheap
http://www.httpunit.org          |   - Poul Anderson, "Iron"