Re: going to less and less version

Thank you Daniel for the replay,
Most times I use HTML tidy to report errors and I fix the code up myself, so
it work great that way, other times I use the fixed up code, maybe I should
report more "wrong fix ups" like others, But then most of that is not
getting the code tag in the right order, that's why I think it is "useless
information overload" for the group for example  (from memory) with <ul> &
<li>,

I saw the other day  http://www.w3schools.com have a self HTML test now.

In a couple of weeks time when I have finished some studies I will have a
look at the config file.