tidy proxy

From: Clifford Heath <cjh@osa.com.au>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 01:20:31 -0500 (EST)
To: html-tidy@w3.org
I've been using tidy and and recommending it to others, but I wanted
to know if anyone had integrated it into a proxy? Some HTML problems
prevent the browsers from displaying stuff correctly, and a tidy-ing
proxy would allow them to view the masses of incorrect HTML out there.
A case in point today was pages with literal spaces in the image
src URLs.

Thoughts?

--
Clifford Heath, Open Software Associates, cjh@osa.com.au,