1. BUG in TIDY -- 2. Summary attribute

From: Jean-Claude Grégoire <a-altair@wanadoo.fr>
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2001 11:54:19 -0500 (EST)
To: <html-tidy@w3.org>
To Dave Raggett care of <html-tidy@w3.org>

Good afternoon,

1. BUG in the program "TIDY"

It's now (this afternoon march 17 2001) the first time I'm trying "Tidy".

In the .htm document I'm testing, I immediatly receive a BUG : the program
replaces :

<FONT face="times new roman">

by :

Rather stange, isn't it ?

2. What is "summary" attribute ?

Tidy gives me repeatedly the warning: <table> lacks "summary" attribute.
For the fun, I've also tested the Dave Raggett's Introduction to CSS.htm.
TIDY gives three times the same warning !

What could be this so important "summary attribute" ? I've searched on the
net, without success. TIA for answering.

Yours faithfully

Jean-Claude Grégoire
Le Bourg
12120 Rulhac St-Cirq