" </TD>"

From: Matt Sephton <matt@ewtoo.org>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 11:31:14 -0500 (EST)
To: <html-tidy@w3.org>

Hi,

I've noticed at various points in my document that TIDY leaves a space
before </TD> elements.

This is not always the case, only sometimes.

When there's a </SPAN> </TD> in the source, this results in a space being
rendered in a different font size/face and thus messing with page layout.

Any help in an alternative configuration/fix would be appreciated. At the
moment, I'm resorting to doing a search/replace after all TIDY operations.

bye!
matt