Re: Most popular documents on our site, 2001-02-27

Thankyou Gerald. I was getting confused because Validator was reporting
problems due to a lack of ending </p> -- a problem with my HTML editor.
However, I was getting confused because when I ran tidy, tidy wouldn't
took for the new version to make its way through cvs to validator, I got
different results.

  tidy -m Overview.html
  Tidy (vers 30th April 2000) Parsing "Overview.html"
  "Overview.html" appears to be XHTML 1.0 Transitional
  no warnings or errors were found

So, Dave could you have tidy report the lack of a closing paragraph as an
error please?

__