find a tag ?

From: Eliasson, Johan <johan.eliasson@softronic.se>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2001 19:03:36 +0100
To: "'html-tidy@w3.org'" <html-tidy@w3.org>

I've been working with the source for a couple
of hours now...

Is there any code for finding a certain tag,
for example if I know there's a <table in the
page and I want to find the Node for the table ?

The FindTag(Node *) function doesn't seem to do
what I want.. it returned a "yes", but the node
didn't have the correct start and end values filled in.

Also, suppose there are three identical tables
in the page, and I want to find the second one,
I need a way to go through them and return table node
number two...

Regards,
              Johan Eliasson.