Question about pre tag transformation

From: <‰ª–{@&#-062;&#-115;_&#-062;&#-108;V>
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2001 19:41:35 -0500 (EST)
To: html-tidy@w3.org
Hello. My name is Hiroyuki Okamoto.

I have a question about HTML Tidy. ( Though I'm not good at English.)
I use HTML Tidy (tidy.exe) of Version 4th August 2000 on Windows98.

HTML Tidy transforms a line in html content like below A to a line in xml content like below B.

A.
<pre>AAAAAAA
</pre>

B.
<pre>
AAAAAAA
</pre>

I want HTML Tidy to transform a line A to a line A not B because CR and LF is valid in the pre
element.
What should I do if HTML Tidy transform to the line like A?

My  configuration file is like below.
------------------------------------
tidy-mark: no
wrap: 0