Re: Help, no end process of JTidy

Franco Crivellari wrote:

> I'm trying to execute JTidy on a set of HTML page here, but
> It seems which JTidy enter in a no end loop (or recursion) when controlls
> the page here attached.
>
> NB: The page is missing of </BODY> and </HTML> tags but JTidy is not able
> to print the expected error messages and to end correctly the process.
>
> An example of the problem occurs with the document here attached.
> Any ideas, anyone?
>
> Thanks,
>
>                                  Franco Crivellari

> Franco Crivellari
> Dipartimento di Elettronica e Informatica
> Universita' di Padova
> Via OgniSanti 72
> 36100 Padova, Italy
> Tel: + 39 049 827.7804           Fax: + 39 049 827.7826
> mailto:Franco.Crivellari@dei.unipd.it

Franco --

I apologize for taking such a long time to respond to your email.  I
tried your example with the official version of Tidy, which is the c
version, and it fails in the same way as JTidy.  Unfortunately, I do not
have time to debug this problem in Tidy operation.  Perhaps Dave will be
able to incorporate a fix for this in the upcoming c Tidy release.

Gary