TidyGUI [Re: Tidy Version?]

From: Sebastian Lange <lange@cyperfection.de>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 18:21:24 +0100
To: Howard Kaikow <kaikow@standards.com>, html-tidy@w3.org
At 11:52 23.02.2001 -0500, Howard Kaikow wrote:
>I've been using TidyGUI.
>How soon after there is an update to Tidy does TidyGUI get updated?
>Or is TidyGUI set up to use whatever version of Tidy happens to be installed?

Hello Howard,

in my experience, André usually updates his TidyGUI within two weeks of a
new Tidy release, if not faster.

Besides that, he posts a notification to this list when it is done.

Sebastian Lange
Maybe the first chat site that validates as HTML
4.0 even though user input may contain HTML codes.

Courtesy to Dave Raggett's HTML Tidy:

Tidy your documents ONLINE: