Re: Tidy Version?

I downloaded the Windoze version of Tidy from
http://www.w3.org/People/Raggett/tidy/release-notes.html and when I ran it
as "tidy -v" I got the following message:

"HTML Tidy release date: 30th April 2000"

I'm a bit confused... per Dave Raggett's reply below, was this already to
have been updated, or will it be updated in March?

I haven't downloaded the source code:
http://www.w3.org/People/Raggett/tidy4aug00.zip which is supposed to be
up-to-date (novice = scared by compiling) but I did notice that
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/ablavier/TidyGUI/ uses the 2000/08/04 version of
TIDY.

If someone replies to the list, I would appreciate if you could send a copy
to my email address below.

May I take this opportunity to say express my gratitude for an html-tidier
world? :)

Cheers,

VICTOR CHISHOLM
mailto:victor.chisholm@shadnet.shad.ca