Script tags

From: Mark Renouf <mrenouf@imarketinc.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 13:41:32 -0500 (EST)
To: html-tidy@w3.org
Script tags with src="foo.js" are treated as empty and pruned.
I'm looking at the code now to see if it's possible to have tidy leave
them alone if they have the src attribute set. Has anyone looked into this?

Also, I made a small change to support and output format that works with
UltraEdit (so you can double click the error and be brought to the
correct line). I could put together if anyone's interested.

-mark