& inside script tag

From: patrice jaton <patrice.jaton@Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 10:11:25 -0700
To: "html-tidy@w3.org" <html-tidy@w3.org>
hi,

I'm currently trying to work with the jTidy (last release) classes under
solaris. I want to convert HTML code to XHTML. In the W3C XHTML
recommendation, under the chapter detailling the differences with HTML
4, it's specified that "&" and "<" inside <script> tag are trated in
XHTML as entities or start of markup. The solution provide is to specify
the code as CDATA :

<script>
  <![CDATA[
    ... script content ...
  ]]>
</script>

Is there any option in jTidy to obtain that result ?

Patrice Jaton