Parsing/Validating an XML using javax.swing.text.html.parser

From: Peter Johns <johnspeter@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2001 16:16:15 -0500
To: html-tidy@w3.org
Hi,

I was wondering if you had any experience parsing/validating XML files
using   javax.swing.text.html.parser

People I worked for are using Xerces/Xalan that apparently uses validation
based on DOM objects only, they have had problems with previous code each
time they have tried to use JAXP/ other parsers, so I was thinking the
parser in the swing package might be helpful to me (maybe they are even the
same libraries).

Thanks