RE: Errors with XML file

From: Denis Queffeulou <denis.queffeulou@wokup.fr>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 17:08:06 +0100
To: <html-tidy@w3.org>
I have found the problem :

The class TagTable is a singleton but not the class Configuration and
TagTable has a reference on an instance of Configuration. This reference
changes at each instanciation of a Tidy, so the TagTable references the LAST
instance of Configuration created.
This causes a problem in method TagTable.findTag because the instance of
Configuration is not the same as the one used by Tidy, so the XmlTags flag
has not the value expected.

I have transformed Configuration into a singleton to resolve the problem.

I think it's a bug.

Regards,

Denis Queffeulou