OT: (J)Tidy meeting around WAP Forum in London?

From: Sami Lempinen <sami@lempinen.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2001 12:51:19 +0200
To: html-tidy@w3.org
Greetings,

As I am heading on over to London for the WAP Forum meeting 3-9 Feb, I
was wondering whether there are other Tidy/JTidy folks attending or
otherwise nearby during that period.

I thought that it would be nice meet in person to discuss e.g. a
roadmap for JTidy development and otherwise talk stuff perhaps over a
beer or two.

If you're interested, let me know through email.

Yours,

-Sami
--
lempinen@iki.fi http://www.iki.fi/lempinen/