bug reporting

From: ROHAN KALYANPUR <rohank@usa.net>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2001 15:45:33 -0500 (EST)
To: html-tidy@w3.org
Hello,

I found this bug in JTidy and the people concerned with JTIdy said that since
JTidy mirrors Tidy and tidy does the same thing, that I should contact you
guys. Here is the bug

Tidy allows the <A> tags to be nested, I cant imagine how this can be
possible. This can be found on the altavista site, it has nested <a> tags. I
would appreciate feedback and if this is a bug would like to report it to
Jtidy as well.

Thank you

Rohan Kalyanpur