Re: urgent question about Tidy

Hi, John

You are very right. My supervisor installed it. But, how can i know the
source downloaded from "http://perso.club-internet.fr/dpo/rpm/" is written
in Java or C? How can i open the source rpm to see the source code? I do
hope it is written in Java.

Great thanks for kind help. I do appreciate it.

Major