Re: Segmentation Fault

At 3:41 PM -0400 6/23/01, Roger Griffiths wrote:
>I am using tidy on Sun-Solaris. I get a Segmentation Fault, with no output to
>the error file when I run tidy on a file which contains:
>	width="25"%
># NOTE improper quotes

Just curious - was the "width" actually part of a tag not shown in your
example, or was supposed to be, or is it just text?

In any case, we believe we have fixed a number of segfault bugs relating to
incorrect quotes for attributes. If you want to provide a slightly bigger
sample than the above, we can double check (I checked your sample above
with the current Tidy code on the Mac OS platform and didn't detect any
problem that might manifest itself as a segfault on other platforms).

We expect to release an updated version of Tidy fairly soon. If you want
more details, visit us at :

<http://sourceforge.net/projects/tidy>

Regards, Terry