XML Tidy?

From: Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams <ignacio@openservices.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 10:30:31 -0400 (EDT)
To: <html-tidy@w3.org>
I was wondering if there exists any version or variant or configuration of
Tidy which could deal with an XML/HTML hybrid? More specifically I need to
just deal with the stuff that would appear inside the BODY tag, without adding
the HTML, HEAD, and TITLE tags. I have tried a lot of configuration options
for HTML Tidy, but have had no success so far.

If anyone could point me in the right direction it would be much appreciated.

--
Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams  <ignacio@openservices.net>