From: Zac Thompson [mailto:zt-tidy@tenletters.com]
Sent: Monday, June 04, 2001 4:28 PM
To: Reitzel@ingwaz.pair.com; Charlie; html-tidy@w3.org
Subject: RE: Validating other DTDs (i.e. XHTML 1.1)

Now that I have the link, though, SP is very useful for validating my code.

I'm surprised that I haven't seen it integrated into editors, like Tidy is.

<creitzel>When using code on XML, everyone and his brother (well, lots of
people anyway) uses James Clark's Expat library.  Now a Source Forget
project at http://sourceforge.net/projects/expat.
</creitzel>