RE: Question about cleaning file from VB6.0

From: Reitzel, Charlie <CReitzel@arrakisplanet.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2001 14:04:16 -0400
To: "'tare121@ureach.com'" <tare121@ureach.com>, html-tidy@w3.org
Hi Tarmo,

I use André Blavier's TidyCOM (comes w/ TidyGUI) from VB.  It is very useful
for batch Word2000 conversions from VB.

Get it at:
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/ablavier/TidyGUI/

Caveats:
1) I can only get the Debug version of TidyCOM to build (but this might be
fixed in André's latest build).

2) There is a tidy bug that breaks Word2000 conversion.  The fix is very
simple, however.

In clean.c, line 1806,
change:
                node = list->next;