New mailing list for HTML Tidy development at SourceForge

From: Terry Teague <teague@mailandnews.com>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 03:12:47 -0700
To: html-tidy@w3.org
Dear Folks,

Many of you, particularly the regulars of this mailing list, have seen the
recent messages about moving the development of Dave Raggett's HTML Tidy to
SourceForge.

While not everything is quite set up yet over at SourceForge, there are
enough bits to get work started.

There is now a mailing list dedicated to the discussion of the continued
development of HTML Tidy on SourceForge.

Details on subscribing/unsubscribing/changing your options for the mailing
list can be found at :

The mailing list archives can be found at :

<http://lists.sourceforge.net/archives//tidy-develop/>

I have kept most of the default settings for the list administration, but
have tightened up a couple of things to try and cut down on spam -
including you have to be subscribed to the list in order to post to the
list. I also turned off the monthly password reminder option.

Since there are a good many settings for the list adminstration, if
something is not working the way you would like it, please send EMail to
the list administrator, currently me
<mailto:terry_teague@users.sourceforge.net>, and I will see what I can do.

Regards, Terry