RE: FW: SourceForge Project Approved

Hi Terry,

I'm copying the list to keep everyone in the loop.

Source tree:
Your source tree looks almost identical to my directories I used to build at
home, plus autoconf stuff (which looks much like expat).  So I think it is a
go.  Can you go ahead and load it up?   Maybe a post about autoconf/source
tree to the design forum on the project would let everyone follow what going
on.

Bug loading:
Looks like we're going to have to slog through the Perfect Tracker forms.
How about we split it up?  If you load your pages, I'll load the Pending
stuff.  Can we get a volunteer to take one of Terry's pages (there's two
because of the size)?

My primary motive here is the test plan.  We'll have to think about a test
bed at some point, but a bug list is a good start.

Charlie

P.S. About Project permissions, I believe all project members have commit
rights to CVS and the ability to load documents and post to all forums
(fora?).  If this isn't true, please let me or Terry know and we'll figure
out how to open it up.  Please allow for a bit of Source Forge learning
curve...