Re: Download problems

From: Peter Evans <evans@i.hosei.ac.jp>
Date: Sat, 12 May 2001 14:29:46 +0900
To: David Butler <drbutler@optusnet.com.au>, html-tidy@w3.org
> I have tried clicking on Download Tidy from your
> http://www.w3.org/People/Raggett/tidy/#download
> without success. Nothing seems to happen except
> a page refresh. Should I expect a normal download
> pattern.

"Downloading Tidy" on http://www.w3.org/People/Raggett/tidy/ should take
you to http://www.w3.org/People/Raggett/tidy/#download , which should
present you with a list of alternative binaries. Which of these links,
when pressed, merely causes a page refresh?

If you're using Windows, avoid tidy.exe (out of date, the last time I
looked) and instead look further down the page for tidy4aug00.zip. This
contains the most recent source and executable.

Peter Evans peter@despammed.com