Re: web based html tidy

Hello Basim,

I have such a web based version running on http://www.sl-chat.de/Tidy and
in our intranet. I plan to make some changes to it once the next version of
tidy gets released and then make the source code of my perl scripts
available on the mentioned page.

at the moment, the code is not really in a "releasable" state ;-)

You can use my online version in the meantime.
If you intend to develop your own solution, please feel free to ask me if
you need assistance.

sebastian

--
Sebastian Lange