Re: web based html tidy

From: Sebastian Lange <lange@cyperfection.de>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 10:49:25 +0200
To: Basim Bazyar <baz@isd.canberra.edu.au>, html-tidy@w3.org
Hello Basim,

I have such a web based version running on http://www.sl-chat.de/Tidy and
in our intranet. I plan to make some changes to it once the next version of
tidy gets released and then make the source code of my perl scripts
available on the mentioned page.

at the moment, the code is not really in a "releasable" state ;-)

You can use my online version in the meantime.
If you intend to develop your own solution, please feel free to ask me if
you need assistance.

At 20:35 09.05.2001 -0400, Basim Bazyar wrote:
>I was interested in a web based version of html tidy so we can put it on
>our www server here at the Canberra University so every one can use it,
>has any one come up with that if so what does it take for us to get a
>Thank You
>Basim Bazyar ( Baz )
>The Canberra University
>Systems/Network IT  Program Officer
>Ph: 02 62015406
>Fax: 02 62015068

Sebastian Lange
Maybe the first chat site that validates as HTML
4.0 even though user input may contain HTML codes.

Courtesy to Dave Raggett's HTML Tidy:

Tidy your documents ONLINE: