From: Aaron Chan
To: html-tidy@w3.org
Sent: 5/5/01 2:36 AM
Subject: Delphi HTML Tidy

Dear all,
    can someone please tell me where i can find a delphi port of html
tidy?? if it doesn't exist, i've got visual C++ 6, visual basic 6 and
delphi 4. how can i make the source file run in delphi? I do not have
any c++ experience however.. I've tried linking the .obj files into the
delphi exes but it doesn't work. please help.
            from aaron