Re: Table cell border for null cells?

From: Richard A. O'Keefe <ok@atlas.otago.ac.nz>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2001 11:36:34 +1200 (NZST)
To: html-tidy@w3.org, kevin.brannen@springbow.com
	nick@brainstorm.co.uk wrote:
	> While I'm here - anyone know of a decent wysiwyg HTML editor for windows
	> for the non-techies in our orgnaization?

Netscape has been suggested.

What about Amaya?  To my frustration it's not available on Macs, but it
is available for UNIX and Windows.  It doesn't do downloads, and it doesn't
handle some of the picture formats out there, but it *does* get its HTML
right, which is more than you can say for any other HTML editor I've seen.

It has one particularly nice feature:  it can show you what the document
would look like in a plain-text browser, which can help you produce more
accessible text.