Re: [html-tidy] <none>

From: Sebastian Lange <lange@cyperfection.de>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 11:08:51 +0200
To: html-tidy@w3.org
At 04:33 22.04.2001 +0000, vg570XW7o@netscape.net wrote:

>Note: This email is in response to your request for more information. If
>you feel this was done in error,
>transmissions to you by the sender of 'this' email will be stopped
>promptly by sending an e-mail with "REMOVE" in the subject line. Simply
>hit reply and send and we will remove you from our database. Please
>Note-This is a one time mailing.Thank you.

Are there any lawyers subscribed to this list?

Does anybody have ambitions to take legal actions against this kind of
annoying spam?
AFAIK, most european countries' privacy and data protection laws prohibit
this kind of behaviour, but since the originator apparently is American
(AT&T Customer), I personally do not see much of a chance to go against
it... :-(

sebastian