quiet patch

From: Kevin Brannen <kevin.brannen@springbow.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 19:43:17 +0000
To: html-tidy@w3.org
Dave (and other helpers),

First, thanks for tidy!  I just found it the other day and it is Sooooo
helpful.  I thought I might have to write something like this, so I
really appreciate the time you've saved me. :-)

I note in the pending.html file, mention of wanting the "-q" flag to not
generate the info data produced at the end of a run.  I too find that
annoying.  So please find an small patch file attached which fixes that,
or so it seems to for me.

Kevin
*** tidy.c	Fri Aug  4 16:21:05 2000
--- tidy.c.new	Wed Apr 18 13:43:03 2001
***************
*** 1100,1106 ****

              }

!             ErrorSummary(lexer);
              FreeNode(document);
              FreeLexer(lexer);
          }
--- 1100,1106 ----

              }

! 	    if (!Quiet) ErrorSummary(lexer);
              FreeNode(document);
              FreeLexer(lexer);
          }
***************
*** 1114,1120 ****
              break;
      }

!     if (totalerrors + totalwarnings > 0)
          GeneralInfo(errout);

      if (errout != stderr)
--- 1114,1120 ----
              break;
      }

!     if (!Quiet && (totalerrors + totalwarnings > 0))
          GeneralInfo(errout);

      if (errout != stderr)