library?

From: Jeff Bailey <jbailey@nisa.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 18:12:44 -0400 (EDT)
To: html-tidy@w3.org
Cc: jbailey@nisa.net
I'm working on a project where I have to take a (probably) bad stream
of HTML and do something useful with it.  Because of this, I will be
going through the effort of converting Tidy to be a library.  Are you
interested in the results of this effort?  I can make sure that I use
autoconf/automake/libtool to make the library portable.

The idea is that tidy.c will look mostly like it does now, except
InitTidy/DeInitTidy will be in the library, tidy.c won't refer to any
of the library global variables, and the linking will change to bind
to libtidy.[a,so,dll].

I may also write a class wrapper around it, since my main project is
in C++.

Lastly, (assuming you're willing to take these changes) is there a
public CVS server I should be working from to make the diff cleanest?

Tks,
Jeff Bailey