question about Tidy

From: Chunbo Shao <cxs0187@omega.uta.edu>
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2000 21:45:53 -0500 (EST)
To: html-tidy@w3.org
Hello,

I am a master graduate student of computer science department of
UT at Arlington.
I am interested in Tidy and it is very nice.
I plan to use it in my master project. But I need to have the output from
it to be the datastrurcture of "JTree". Is it possible?
Would you please do me a favor to give me some hint about how to get to
that poinit using tidy package?
(I see you have some "Node" structure in tidy package.)

Looking forward to your kind reply.
Best wishes for you in the new year.

Major Shao
cxs0187@omega.uta.edu