From Eric

----- Original Message -----
From: "Klaus Johannes Rusch" <KlausRusch@atmedia.net>
To: "Eric" <e.richards@clear.net.nz>
Cc: "Tidy group" <html-tidy@w3.org>
Sent: Thursday, December 28, 2000 5:32 AM
Subject: Re: moving text on web sites.

: Eric wrote:
: >
: > I think it is very easy to find correct dimension of any picture, in just three steps.
: >
: > (1) open picture with Internet Explorer (a very popular program)
: > (2) save as (filename.bmp)
: > (3) open *.bmp picture with MS paint (comes with windows 95, 98 ....?) get height & width dimensions from
: > there
: >
: > what could be easier
:
: Use "View image" in Netscape -- this shows the dimensions directly, as
: do shareware/freeware programs
:
: --
: Klaus Johannes Rusch