RE: JTidy exception: IllegalAccessError

Gary,

Thanks for the quick response.  Yes, I am using Microsoft's JVM (installed
with Visual J++ 6.0) on Windows NT.

I can't figure out if I have the Just In Time option set or not.  If I go to
Tools->Options and select "Debugger".  The "Just-In-Time debugger" checkbox
is checked.  I tried unselecting the checkbox, re-compiling, and re-running,
but that did not help.  Next, I went to the Compiler tab of my project's
properties and tried both -nojit and /nojit, but neither had an effect.
Interestingly, if I put in garbage for a compiler option, it still compiles
with any error messages, so I'm not sure if I am doing this correctly.

I can't figure out how to configure J++ to show me the actual compile/run
commands it uses, so I really can't confirm if I am using the jit option or
not.  Do you have specific instructions on how to turn off the just-in-time
compiler for Microsoft's J++ or how to configure it to display the compile
and run commands?

If not, I can try switching to Jbuilder to see if the problem goes away
there.

Thanks,
Michael