Re: Case of attribute values

From: Klaus Johannes Rusch <KlausRusch@atmedia.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 10:46:48 CET
To: Html-Tidy <html-tidy@w3.org>
In <3A41AEEE.E81E9F81@firstech.com>, Gary L Peskin <garyp@firstech.com> writes:
> If the source html contains a tag with an uppercase attribute, how can it be
> converted to lowercase? The uppercase value is not valid XHTML.

tidy does not convert attribute values to lowercase. As for the method
attribute I am somewhat surprised to see that only a fixed set of values is
allowed and is required to be in lowercase since methods are generally written
in uppercase, and I recall some older browsers wouldn't even handle
method="post" correctly.

Klaus Johannes Rusch