Re: tidy inserts a blank character

Ian Gratton wrote:

> Cheers for that...thanks for you quick reply.
>
> I'll watch out for the new release....but until then I'll attempt to
> rebuild.
>
> Umm....glad it works for you...are you saying you ran the HTML file thru
> the last 04aug2000r5 release or against the new fixed code.  Maybe is a
> combination of something else in our code...maybe something to do with
> our DOM navigation.

Ian --

I ran my sample HTML through the current CVS build which contains
post-r5 fixes.  Unfortunately, I just tried running my same sample
through 04aug2000r5 and I didn't get the problem there either.  Can you
send me the HTML you're using so that I can run it through both versions
on my system and verify that this really is the fix that I was thinking
of.

Gary