Re: tidy inserts a blank character

From: Sami Lempinen <lempinen@iki.fi>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2000 17:26:11 +0200
To: html-tidy@w3.org
Greetings,

On Sun, Dec 17, 2000 at 11:51:55PM -0800, Gary L Peskin wrote:

> I seem to recall that a fix for this was checked in to the JTidy CVS
> recently.  I'd be happy to test this if you'd supply the HTML that
> you're seeking to tidy together with the options that you used.

With a lot of CVS activity lately, I think it might be a good idea to
roll a new public release of JTidy. Or what do you think?

I could try to make a release tonight, provided that my temp dialup
connection is fast enough to allow working with a remote CVS server.

-Sami

--
lempinen@iki.fi http://www.iki.fi/lempinen/
ICQ:19002710  *************  apt-get a life