RE: clean XHTML : what's new?

ok, I may have been wrong.

My situation is :
I took a notoriously badly written page ( http://www.6sens.com/ , sorry it's
a French site ).
I wanted to XHTMLize it.

As real-world "validation", I tried to open the page  both with "XMLspy"
from Icon Information System and to "LoadXML" using microsoft parsers. The
output from HTMLtidy failed to load in both cases
(I just glanced at the XHTML specs, I admit.)

I did some corrections by hands, and I mananaged to load it.
Examples of corections: enclosed script content in CDATA, adding a white
space in empty comments
	( ie : from <----> to <-- --> ) .

I do understand that a lots a w3c specs implementations are rather fuzzy. I
do not want to argue about it. ( especially, because I am likely to be wrong
quite often...)

Was I am looking for is a clear Status Report on HTMLtidy XHTML compliance (
both as compared to the specs and as compared to realworld "validation" ).
Ther are 2 items above to add on the to-do list .

Anyone wanting to centralize the datas ( or is it already done somewhere ? )

thanks Bjoern,
regards to you all,

Philippe