Re: r5 of jtidy on SourceForge page

From: Gary L Peskin <garyp@firstech.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 07:54:08 -0800
To: Dominic Jackson <domjackson@compuserve.com>, Html-Tidy <html-tidy@w3.org>
> Dominic Jackson wrote:
>

> Have been trying to find the latest release of jtidy, but to no avail
> - the version I got off the SourceForge page unzips with all files at
> 0 bytes.
>
> Can someone help ?

I just now downloaded the file myself and it unzipped fine.  Can you
verify that the file you downloaded is 658,320 bytes in size?  Did the
unzip itself indicate any errors?  Did you get all of the files but
they're just zero length or did you not get some of the files when you
unzipped.  What OS and platform are you running?

Gary