Re: Config file wrapping some attributes

At 17:51 11.12.2000 -0500, you wrote:
>Here's my Config file:
>
>indent-attributes:no
>wrap-attributes:no
>indent-spaces:10
>indent:auto
>
>in the Meta tags and the Table Tags, I get the following format:
>                                         "Top">whatever</td>
>
>I've tried several iterations of the above and it still wraps the last
>attribute
>Why is it wrapping the last attribute?
>
>David Wier

add "wrap: 0" to your config file and it should be as you intend:

wrap
Sets the right margin for line wrapping. Tidy tries to wrap lines so that
they do not exceed this length. The default is 66. Set wrap to zero if you
want to disable line wrapping.

--
Sebastian Lange
http://www.sl-chat.de/