Re: "How to install and run tidy"

From: Howard Kaikow <kaikow@standards.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2000 18:40:17 -0500
To: html-tidy@w3.org
You can use TidyGUI instead of Tidy. THis allows you to browse to find your
file.

Also, I did this yesterday, you can  include Tidy in your Send To menu.
I find this more convenient, most of the time, since I can right click on a
file in Windows Explorer and send the file to Tidy. I included the command line

D:\HTML\Tidy\tidy.exe  -c TidyConfiguration.txt -f TidyErrors.txt

I am using the following configuration file

// HTML Tidy configuration file created by TidyGUI
error-file: TidyErrors.txt
tidy-mark: no
enclose-text: yes
enclose-block-text: yes
drop-empty-paras: yes

Note that both Tidy and TidyGUI seem to be ignoring the error-file line,
that's why I had to include the error file in the SEnd To shortcut.

I do not see any option to include the error file in the TidyGUI command line.