feature suggestion

From: David Williams <dawilliams@aarp.org>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 15:28:47 -0500 (EST)
To: html-tidy@w3.org
	I've just started playing with HTML Tidy and came across an ideal use
if HTML Tidy supported it: cleaning HTML fragments.  HTML Tidy seems to
require complete HTML files, which makes sense 90% of the time; however,
I do a lot with building HTML output from various pieces and it would be
great to be able to clean up those pieces as pieces rather than as a
complete HTML file.
	For example, I'll have a CGI read in a template table row and use that
to output database data; that template is in a separate file and being
able to run HTML Tidy on it would be great.  Another example is files
used in server side includes.
	Just a thought.
	Thanks for what looks like a great tool,
	-David