Re: JTidy

From: Sami Lempinen <lempinen@iki.fi>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 08:31:43 +0200
To: "plambert@computer.org" <plambert@computer.org>
Greetings,

On Wed, Nov 15, 2000 at 10:16:34AM -0000, Pablo Lambert wrote:

> When I process an html file with a <form> inside a table, JTidy drop this
> code, because it is invalid. Is it possible that JTidy move the <form>
> outside the table?

I am cc'ing this message to the html-tidy mailing list. This feature
seems something that should perhaps first be applied to Tidy, and then
ported to JTidy.

Could one of Tidy users please verify that this behaviour is present
in the C version also? If yes, should it be altered?

Thanks!

-Sami

--
lempinen@iki.fi http://www.iki.fi/lempinen/