W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > html-tidy@w3.org > October to December 2000

Re: Problems with JTIDY

From: Juan J. Merelo <jj.merelo@civista.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2000 02:45:48 -0500 (EST)
Message-ID: <001901c0451e$c5f7ca20$4b01a8c0@CIVISTADTDEV52>
To: "Sami Lempinen" <lempinen@iki.fi>
Cc: <html-tidy@w3.org>
Hi,

> > name org/w3c/tidy/TidyMessages, locale es_ES
> >         at org.w3c.tidy.Report.<clinit>(Report.java:137)
> >         at org.w3c.tidy.Tidy.parse(Tidy.java:1111)
> >         at Test16.run(Test16.java:48)
> >         at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
> >
> > the r3 seems to be broken, at least at Sourceforge. Any idea?
>
> OK, this seems due to the fact that your locale is set to es_ES, and a
> matching message file can not be found.
>
> As a quick fix, you can try copying
> src/org/w3c/tidy/TidyMessages.properties to
> TidyMessages_es_ES.properties somewhere in your CLASSPATH.
>

Actually, I did something else: I put TidyMessages.properties into the .jar.
It didn't seem to be there in r2, and, once again, I couldn't download r3
properly. That way, I didn't have to figure out where to put it, and, right,
I can't modify it, but I can always do a jar cvfu and update it with a fresh
copy. Now, it runs perfectly.

J
Received on Thursday, 2 November 2000 02:56:46 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 3 April 2012 06:13:44 GMT