Tidy exception error

From: Sean Schade <sschade@adamcorp.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 12:49:37 -0400 (EDT)
To: "'html-tidy@w3.org'" <html-tidy@w3.org>
I am using TidyCom.dll in a VB6 program to tidy an entire directory of html
files.  I must admit that I have used this component without fail for
several months now, and it has worked wonderfully.  I have recently
encountered an error, I recieve an access exeption error, and VB's error
object only states that it is a Tidy exception error.  Do you have any ideas
why I might recieve this error?  It tidies the first 3875 files, but fails
on every file after that.

Thanks,
Sean