BBTidy: how to work around attribute lacks value warning.

From: Michael McIntyre <aragon@umich.edu>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2000 18:51:44 -0400 (EDT)
To: html-tidy@w3.org
I'm using the BBTidy 1.0b7 plugin for BBEdit 5.1.1.

Question: How do I configure BBTidy to ignore the missing attribute
value of one of my proprietary SSI tags of the form:
	<MACRO /path/foo.txt>

I've declared MACRO as a new tag in my config file, but Tidy
strips out the path value (above).

I understand that this is not a valid XHTML element since the
attribute/value pair is not complete, but that's how the
NetCloak & WebStar server syntax works.

	Michael

Michael McIntyre		Computer Systems Consultant
734.998.6275  office		UM Population Studies Center
734.998.7415  fax	 	www.psc.isr.umich.edu