Re: JTidy latest version

Sami Lempinen wrote:
> Would you require CVS access (a la SourceForge) or
> is it enough if I act as a patch and release coordinator?

Whatever is easiest for you is fine with me.  If we decide go with the
faithful
reproduction approach, we should only need to release when the official
Tidy releases which has been every few months and shouldn't need much
interim updating.

> Does anyone (Mr. Raggett?) know how the versions were
> synced in the past? Does the official release mechanism offer
> changelogs that are detailed enough, or do the Java maintainers
> perform diffs themselves?

Not sure how things were done but I have no problem doing the diffs
myself.

Gary