Tidy (vers 30th April 2000)

From: Javier Kohen <jkohen@tough.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2000 22:20:13 -0400 (EDT)
To: html-tidy@w3.org

Hi,
Great program, but I just found a bug. Tidy complained about its own (AFAIK, correct) output.
I've attached two files, first is index.html and is my input to Tidy; as I expected it added XML short-endings at the end of the PARAM's. I saved the output as the included index-tidied.html, but when I re-fed that file to Tidy, it said that the PARAM's were unexpected, and discarded each and every of them.

Regards,
--
Javier Kohen <jkohen@tough.com>
ICQ #2361802 [blashyrkh]