Repeated attributes

From: THORMODSEN,ARNE D (HP-Corvallis,ex1) <arne_thormodsen@hp.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2000 18:54:35 -0400 (EDT)
To: "'html-tidy@w3.org'" <html-tidy@w3.org>
I just want to add my vote for fixing repeated attributes.  It it critical to
allow XML output of tidy to be fed to a stylesheet processor like SAXON.  It
would be enough to just keep the first instance (or the last) and throw out the
rest.  Right now I am having to fix this problem by removing ALL attributes
everywhere with some REs, which is using a sledgehammer where I want some
tweezers.

In fact, it is critical enough I'm thinking of trying my hand at hacking jtidy
to fix it.

(BTW - What is the plan for jtidy?)

--arne

Arne Thormodsen